Terms of Business (Agreement)
1. First Point
- This TBA is a binding agreement between Maid Cleaner4U (MC4U), and the customer, this agreement will stand until termination period.
- In a situation of law suit, this TBA will be interpreted lawfully and any issue arising due to service provision will be decided accordingly (court).
2. Service and Payments
- This TBA will take effect from the first day of cleaning service except if the Client cancels as described in section 6. The service will be delivered by vetted enrolled cleaners as set out in section 5.
- The amount to be paid by the customer to MC4U will be as agreed.
- Payments to MC4U will be a monthly advance payment (standing order or bank transfer).
- All payments to MC4U, will continue until the agreement is lawfully terminated.
- In the event of lawful termination of contract, payment to MC4U will stop automatically, see section 6.
- There will not be a refund of advance payment should there NOT be a notice of termination of contract and if the client declines the service for whatever reason; no refund will be made.
- Our Policy covers Public and Product Liability provided that the damage or loss in each event is greater than £100. The policy does not cover property, possessions or theft. MC4U cannot accept liability for the first £100 of each item in any claim, which will be for the Client’s account. Bleach cannot be used and is not covered.
- MC4U provides cleaning tools for End of Tenancy Cleaning only.
4. Exclusion of Liability
- MC4U will not accept any responsibility for any type of damage or loss to the Client goods or premises MC4U will not accept liability of any kind for failure of service in any way relating to this TBA including natural occurrences.
- Advertise jobs.
- Interview job seekers
- Scrutinize ID and References that will be provided.
- Ensure eligibility to work in the UK.
- Ensure to respond promptly to challenges that might be of concern to Client when necessary.
- Work within the confines of the law.
- Provide insurance.
6. Termination of Agreement
- It is the right of the Client to cancel the BTA within the period of 14 days (2 weeks) from date of request of service. Notice should be provided by email to: email@example.com. If this right to cancel is exercised, the Client will not be liable for any sums to MC4U except if the Client specifically asked for the service to begin before the end of 14 days which is the cooling off period.
- At the end of the 14 day period, the Client will be required to give a notice of 1 month if need be to terminate the BTA
- MC4U has the right to end the BTA if the Client is not in compliance with the BTA, a month of notice will be issued.